Thank you for visiting Virtually Anywhere – I have decided to close down Virtually Anywhere to concentrate on this business, LinkedIn to Success.
If you require a virtual assistant please do still get in touch, I still have my excellent team of virtual assistants and other associates that can help you.
My contact details are:
Connect with me:
Please follow LinkedIn to Success company page on LinkedIn
My Associates include:
Louise Richman, Indigo Eleven
Indigo Eleven is a small and friendly Virtual PA business located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Specialities include:
- Administrative tasks
- Internet research
- Project management
- Invoicing and expenses
- Meetings/event organising
- Email/diary management.
Sue Jones, SueCo
Sue Jones has been a PA for almost 30 years and is a Fellow of the Association of Personal Assistants. Specialities include:
- Proofreading (especially websites and marketing materials)
- Multi-format digital transcription (Audio typing)
- Meeting, event and travel planning, including TV Festivals, e.g. MIP-TV, MIPCOM, etc.
- SueCo Virtual Assistance also produces company newsletters (by way of the old-fashioned Desk Top Publishing method or via Mailchimp) and monitors the media exposure of PR campaigns via Media Monitoring.
Jo Harrison, Writers Block Admin Services
- Author services (formatting/proofreading/marketing)
- Social media assistance
- WordPress website design
- WordPress maintenance plans
- Virtual assistance
Maribel Coles, Coles VA
- Email management – action and respond on your behalf, de-cluttering, archiving, filtering, folder management, etc.
- Diary management – scheduling meetings, confirming and sending invites using Outlook Calendar, etc.
- Appointment booking – doctors and dentists appointments, car servicing, test drives, etc.
- Travel management – taxis, trains, planes, boats; restaurant reservations, etc.
- Accommodation bookings – hotels, motels, B&Bs, etc.
- PowerPoint presentations – creating, editing, inputting and formatting documents, etc.
- Word processing – typing letters, reports, memos, manuscripts, emails and formatting documents, etc.
- Business documents – meeting minutes, training documentation, manuals, surveys, booking forms, etc.
- Copy typing – from dictations and handwritten and scanned documents, etc.
- Lifestyle management – concert and event tickets, gifts and special occasions, gym and sports bookings, restaurants recommendations and reservations, etc.
Gemma Reilly, ADV Multimedia
Gemma is a self-employed IT Technician with a strong professional background in IT support, multimedia design and training. Specialities include:
- IT Support
- PC Repairs or upgrades
- Website design and hosting
- Training and advice.
Vicki Harris, Writer
Social media content writing.
Maria Chumas-Baker, Virtual Office Direct
Maria started her company Virtual Office Direct in 2002 and has been running a successful Bilingual Virtual Assistance/Business Assistance company for the last 10 years. Her services are varied and her clients are her passion. Maria’s clients’ activities range from Lighting Design, Photography, Consultancy, Training, and Chartered Surveying amongst many others.
Claire Carr, The People and Project Consultancy
Getting the people and human resources aspects of your business right is an investment in making your business as successful as it can be. Not only that, but by avoiding the many HR pitfalls that business owners can all too often come across, you will save both time and money.
Based in Sevenoaks and founded by Claire Carr, a Chartered HR professional with 15 years experience spanning HR consultancy, operational HR and change management, The People and Project Consultancy offers HR services throughout Kent.
Services range from providing bespoke employment contracts and policies to ensure you are meeting your legal obligations as an employer, through to recruitment support and help in creating a performance culture in which your employees, and therefore your business, will thrive.
The People and Project Consultancy is also an Accredited Growth Adviser for the government’s Growth Voucher programme. The Growth Voucher programme enables SMEs to access up to £2000 matched grant funding for strategic advice. Contact The People and Project Consultancy for more information on using Growth Vouchers to develop your business.
Ruth, Brink Design
Ruth of Brink Design provides graphic design services. These include:
- Complete company branding – logos, business cards, flyers and leaflets, posters, adverts, pop-up promotional banners
- Magazine and book design
- Web design using WordPress.
If a service is not listed please get in touch as I am sure I will be able to help.