LinkedIn Training for Companies
Do you feel your organisation should be using LinkedIn? Or if you’re already using it could you be using it more effectively?
If more of your staff were engaging with LinkedIn then the reach of your content will greatly increase and reach more potential clients. By leveraging your staff’s connections you can reach out to new companies and the content you share with them demonstrates that your company is The Expert.
I have worked with many companies to train their staff so that they understand the huge benefits LinkedIn has for your company. I align the training with your goals in mind so that you can use LinkedIn effectively ongoing.
First step – Book your 15 min free consultation with me so we can discuss what you’d like to achieve with LinkedIn.
In the preparation call we will cover:
- Your overall business goals and how we can align these with LinkedIn
- How you are currently marketing your business
- Your client profile – who they are, where they are and how you currently communicate with them
Key training for all staff
The more staff we can have at the session the better. Of course if this is not possible I can advise you on the key people to attend.
This initial training session will get everyone to understand what we are trying to achieve with LinkedIn and how they can start to work towards this. We will look at all the following areas to ensure that everyone knows how to start using LinkedIn effectively:
- Create a professional brand
- Profile overview – how to show your expertise and credibility
- Find and connect correctly with LinkedIn connections
- How to build your LinkedIn connections
- Engage with insights
- How to become The Expert or “go to” company on LinkedIn
- Build strong relationships
- How to stay at the top of your clients and potential clients minds
- Weekly routine for LinkedIn Success
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- How to support the company page
- Measure results with LinkedIn
This training session lasts 4 hours at your offices.
Follow-on training for the key LinkedIn team
Once the initial training has happened and the whole team has an overview of LinkedIn and how it can benefit the business we would need to get a smaller key group together who will drive LinkedIn going forward. Covering:
- Setting specific goals and defining roles for the team
- Look at example ways to connect with potential clients via LinkedIn
- How to manage your LinkedIn Company Page
- LinkedIn advertising
- Overview of LinkedIn Premium / Sales Navigator and a run through of the huge benefits for key client facing active LinkedIn users
This training session lasts 2 hours and is conducted by Skype unless prearranged with yourselves.
I would advise booking in both sessions so that all the staff can get that key overview of LinkedIn. We can then identify a key team and I can work with them on strategies to drive your ongoing LinkedIn results. There is the option of booking in LinkedIn Consulting so that you can ensure you are staying on track. I can also tailor packages to suit your requirements.
The team would all have access to my training manual plus I am always on hand to answer any questions they may have.
Please get in touch today to book in your free 15 minute consultation with me email@example.com