My aim is to see you succeed with LinkedIn so I tailor the LinkedIn consultation appointments around your goals and aims. When we work together you are guaranteed to stay on track and start using LinkedIn effectively.
We would put in a one hour call usually once a month with a key team or person who is driving LinkedIn. We would look at areas such as:
- Ensure you stay on track with your goals. Look at the analytics, review strategy, are leads moving through your pipeline.
- The team – ensure they are all on board with LinkedIn and are carrying out the actions that have been assigned to them. This could need individual calls with them or reminder emails sent out to the team.
- Talk to new members of staff. If you employ a new member of staff they may want a brief overview of LinkedIn. Of course, if more detailed training is needed they can work with me via me LinkedIn Training for Individuals course.
- Building relationships – To maximise your success you need to combine online and offline contact. I can run through some ways this can be achieved. For example:
- CRM that establishes regular contact with clients and prospects;
- Develop your newsletter list;
- Attend face-to-face events so that people get to know you.
Stay up to date with LinkedIn changes. I will let you know of any changes that may affect you so you can notify the team.
LinkedIn consulting would usually take place after you have gone through my LinkedIn Training for Companies package.
LinkedIn Consulting is charged at £150 per hour and will be invoiced as and when required. It will be conducted via Skype or phone.
How long we work together is down to you, every person and company is different. Please drop me an email to book your free 15min consultation email@example.com and I can then tailor the sessions for you.