My readers’ questions: How do I view my LinkedIn updates?
When I am asked a question that I feel is relevant to all my readers, I love to share it on my blog so that everyone can read the answer. My latest question was:
“How do I view my LinkedIn updates?”
I was recently asked the above by one of my clients. Last year LinkedIn stopped showing your updates in your news feed. The way to see them now is described below:
- Go into your profile.
- Click on the arrow next to the “view profile as” button.
- Select “my updates”.
- You will then be shown your last month of updates.
Why might you want to view your LinkedIn updates?
- You may want to share one of your updates with certain individuals or groups.
- You may have posted a link that you want to email to someone.
I hope this helps, however if you need any more clarification, please do get in touch.
Got a question on LinkedIn? Email me email@example.com or message me on LinkedIn.
What to do now:
- Did you like my post? Please share with your network.
- Sign up to my newsletter in the side bar and get my articles straight to your inbox.
- Please follow my LinkedIn to Success company page for information and conversation around LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/linkedin-to-success
- Connect with me on Twitter and say hello: twitter.com/jadepluck
Jade Pluck owner of LinkedIn to Success, not only writes your LinkedIn profile so that you get found by potential clients, but most importantly teaches you how to use it effectively, so that you gain more business from it.
LinkedIn is an essential business tool that utilises your business connections to grow your business, so it is essential to make sure your profile is complete and that you are using it regularly in your business.
For more information, please look at my website www.linkedintosuccess.co.uk