LinkedIn Publisher Tips
If you want to start writing on LinkedIn publisher, here are a few tips to get you started:
Start by seeing what others are writing about in your industry and, most importantly, the posts that get the most views, likes, and comments.
Thought Leadership can be split into these categories:
- Industry Thought Leadership (a point of view on news, trends and the future).
- Product Thought Leadership(how-to’s, best practices, strategy).
- Organisational Thought Leadership (company culture, talent development, etc.).
What should I write about?
Your long-form posts should share your professional expertise. Write about challenges you’ve faced, opportunities you’ve seized, or important trends in your industry. This could include your most memorable work experiences, lessons you’ve learned along the way, or topics you’re most passionate about.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- What concrete advice would you give to someone hoping to enter your field?
- What your industry will (or should) look like in 5, 10, or 15 years time, and how it will get there.
- What is the biggest problem your industry needs to solve?
- What skill is essential in your job or at your company, and why?
- How has your job, profession or industry changed since you started?
- What else would you do if you started all over again and why?
- How did you get your start in a certain profession?
- Advice for career advancement in your industry.
- Challenges for the future of your industry.
I have written these articles that may help you:
Share your LinkedIn publisher post:
- as a status update.
- to groups.
- through your company page
- directly with individuals – clients and potential clients.
- through a sponsored update.
What to do now:
- Did you like my post? Please share with your network.
- Sign up to my newsletter in the side bar and get my articles straight to your inbox.
- Please follow my LinkedIn to Success company page for information and conversation around LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/linkedin-to-success
- Connect with me on Twitter and say hello: twitter.com/jadepluck
Jade Pluck owner of LinkedIn to Success, not only writes your LinkedIn profile so that you get found by potential clients, but most importantly teaches you how to use it effectively, so that you gain more business from it.
LinkedIn is an essential business tool that utilises your business connections to grow your business, so it is essential to make sure your profile is complete and that you are using it regularly in your business.
For more information, please look at my website www.linkedintosuccess.co.uk